Thursday, February 2, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Thought I'd take a moment to share some songs that are oldies but goodies :)...God bless YouTube!

Straylight Run - Existentialist on Prom Night (2004)

I remember this song from college...I forgot how pretty it is!  It makes me want to do interpretive dance while singing.

Dashboard Confessional - Standard Lines (2001)

This video is kind of random, but in my quick search I didn't see an "official" music video...oh well.  Does anyone besides me and Dude remember that TV show "Clone High" (Cartoon on MTV)?  I know that this song definitely got some play on that show...too bad it was short lived.  Dashboard was my soundtrack to life for a solid two years (senior year in HS and freshman year in college).  It was constantly on in the background and I'm sure I connected with the melancholy emo-ness of it all.  Shut up, I still love it to this day and will fight anyone who tries to tell me that it is anything but stellar.

And just for kicks...

S Club 7 - Never Had a Dream Come True (2000)

OMG this song is so cheesy yet so awesome at the SAME TIME!!  I would belt this sucker out at the top of my lungs in high school...it is still on my iTunes playlist too, please don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. S Club 7! I forgot all about them! Definitely just rocked out while getting ready though. :D

    ReplyDelete