Sunday, July 29, 2012

27 Week Update


How Far Along? 27 Weeks (um, I’ve been very delinquent in updating, my bad)

Size of Baby?  This week we’re the size of a rutabaga or an eggplant…around 2 lbs and 14 inches long. 

Maternity Clothes?  Whatever I can find.  Mostly maternity because I feel huge.

Weight Gain?  Around 18 or 19 lbs

Gender?  Boy!  Robert Oscar

Sleep? Sleeping well!  I got a “Snoogle” pillow this past week and I definitely dig it.      

Food Cravings?  Nothing in particular recently…just food in general.  J

What I Miss? Not bumping into things with my belly (and it’s only going to get worse!), being able to do some of the fun Crossfit workouts/moves that I’d like to be doing, and being able to eat ice cream without heartburn.    

Symptoms? Just the aforementioned heartburn!    

Belly Button?  It’s still technically an innie but it’s definitely bumped out a bit. 

Best Moment of the Week?  Oh man, this week has been full of cool moments (not necessarily baby related), but for the purposes of this blog post I’ll say that the best moments have been just feeling Robert kicking around and sharing that with BJ.  It’s been fun!


I promise to post some pictures soon, I’m just so lazy!  J

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you got the Snoogle--it will change your life. Also, I have the SAME ISSUE with the silly line down my stomach--it's crooked. I just assumed it had to do with my scoliosis. :) Glad it's been a week full of cool moments! :)

    ReplyDelete