Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hottest Chicken EVER!

Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but HOLY COW!  I got home from work, cooked a can of french cut green beans (yummy) and ate some of that before I started dinner because I thought I was going to fall over.  Once I ate some of the green beans, I started my chicken strips.  I bought some chicken strips from the grocery store, dredged the strips in some egg and then a mixture of almond meal, garlic salt, black pepper, white pepper and paprika.  Oh.  Em.  Gee.  I had to take a heartburn pill.  I could only eat 2 1/2 strips.  My mouth is STILL burning!  Apparently I went a little heavy on the peppers and paprika.  Ooops!  Usually my chicken strips turn out a little bland, but these are DEFINITELY not bland!  I ate the rest of my green beans and some fried sweet potoato bites, and that has helped a bit.  I think I've downed 3 or 4 large glasses of water, too. 

Just had to share my painful chicken experience. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment