Monday, November 5, 2012

41 Week Update

Yes...41 weeks.  Today (November 5th) is either 41 weeks and 2 days or 40 weeks and 5 days, depending on which "due date" you go with (I mean, seriously, they're all guesses, but I had two sonograms during the first trimester that gave me slightly differing dates).  Either way, I'm pretty sure this kiddo is done cooking and is just freeloading at this point.  I am a wee bit discouraged this afternoon as I had my weekly doctor's appointment and I still haven't made any progress.  My Bishop Score is still 0 and the doctor said if we absolutely had to deliver the baby like, RIGHT NOW, we'd TRY to induce but the likelihood of induction working was very low and we'd most likely result in a c-section.  Luckily, I'm healthy, the baby's healthy, and there is no pressing NEED to have the kiddo right now, other than my impatience and desire to dress him up in little baby clothes and hats. :)  I have an NST on Thursday, and if everything is well with that (which I'm guessing it will be) then we'll just wait til my next appointment NEXT Monday and at that point I think they'll try to induce b/c I'll either be 42 weeks and 2 days or 41 weeks and 5 days.

My face says, "Yes, I'm still pregnant...yes, I'm kind of ready to be done..."



No comments:

Post a Comment