Tuesday, August 28, 2012

31 Week Update

Final picture at the house in Dallas...so sad!
 
How Far Along? 31 Weeks
Size of Baby?  15.2 to 16.7 inches long and anywhere from 2.5 to 3.8 lbs.  Fruit-wise, we're the size of a pinapple, though not as prickly. 
Maternity Clothes?  Mostly maternity, and whatever is not already packed away.   
Weight Gain?  Around 20 lbs I believe...the scale is buried in a box somewhere in the garage. 
Gender?  Boy!  Robert Oscar
Sleep? Sleeping well!  When I wake up to go pee, it's hard to get out of bed, but I manage.
Food Cravings?  The M&Ms that are staring at me from the little candy dish in my in-laws house.  Darn you M&Ms.
What I Miss? Dairy without the pain of heartburn.  Sleeping on my belly or back.    
Symptoms? Just the aforementioned heartburn and the constantly moving tummy...seriously...does this kid sleep??
Belly Button?  Out
Best Moment of the Week?  The sweet girls at my office threw me a little informal baby shower, complete with cute decorations and sweet treats!  It was so thoughtful of them and  I will miss them so much!  My last day of work was this past Friday, so now I am officially unemployeed in Oklahoma!  But there is PLENTY to do in preparation for the move to the new house (close should happen in September) and in preparation for the baby! 

1 comment: