Friday, August 31, 2012

FOOTBALL!!!

Football season is here!  Hooray!!  I love me some Tulsa football and can't wait to see how this season plays out.  Little Robert is even due on a bye week (I know, I know, it's doubtful he'll actually grace us with his presence on the actual due date, but I still like the idea that he respects the football schedule), so hopefully I don't miss too much this season.  I'm excited we'll be in town and able to actually go to the games now, too.  We didn't buy season tickets this year (for obvious reasons) but hopefully next year we will.  Tailgates, homecoming, fall and football make Jenni a happy girl!  And yes, when I watch football on TV I yell, clap and sometimes even throw in some spirit fingers.  You can take the girl out of the cheerleading uniform but you can't take the cheerleader out of the girl. 


 
Football boys on the field
East side of the stadium

Happy Jenni at a football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment