Monday, October 22, 2012

39 Week Update

You guessed it...still pregnant!  Luckily Rob-O allowed me to go to Homecoming this past weekend (so much fun!), but now he is officially allowed to come out whenever he wants (maybe sooner rather than later?).  I think we're about as "ready" as we're going to get, so now I'm just anxious to meet him!  I still have heartburn, my belly button is still out (like, way out) and I'm holding steady at the same weight I've been for the past month and a half.  Nothing much has changed since last week! :) 

The house has come together quite nicely (special thanks to my mom for her love of cleaning and her willingness to come over and mop/vacuum/clean the kitchen)...we really just need to paint a few more walls (probably won't get done before the baby comes) and go through some boxes that we have in closets (hopefully will get done this week).  The weather here in Tulsa has been actually pretty warm this past week, so I've been wearing my maternity shorts and t-shirts, which is good since the majority of my maternity clothes ARE warm weather items.  Hopefully it does cool off soon though and become "fall" again because it's my favorite season. :) 

I went to the doctor this afternoon and he said that I'm still not progressing, but the baby's fine (good heartbeat, making those breathing motions, plenty of fluid around him and he's still moving around like crazy) so I think we're just going to keep waiting it out!  No discussion of induction yet (yay), but BJ and I are wondering if maybe we'll have the baby next Monday on the full moon (it seems that lots of babies are born during a full moon).  If he comes on a full moon, I will call him Wolfie.  :) 

Here's the latest picture...and yes I am huge, but I guess that can be expected when you are in your 40th week of pregnancy...


2 comments:

  1. You are not (I repeat NOT) huge!! I can't believe you're due in TWO DAYS--eek!!!! Re. belly buttons, are you slightly terrified yours will never retract? I say a little prayer every time I see mine that it will one day be an innie again.

    Can't wait to see pictures of Robby Rosco! Woohooo!!

    ReplyDelete