Saturday, October 6, 2012

37 Week Update


How Far Along? 37 weeks…officially full term! 

Size of Baby?  About the size of a winter melon (no idea what that really is)…approximately 19-20 inches long and a bit over 6 lbs!         

Maternity Clothes?  Maternity clothes and BJ’s old long sleeve t-shirts…I really should have bought more fall/winter maternity things.  The high today is supposed to be in the low 50s and I have one maternity sweater (3/4 sleeve), two pairs of jeans and a pair of leggings.  Crap. 

Weight Gain?  Holding at around 20 lbs 

Gender?  Boy!  Robert Oscar

Sleep?  Sleep is great…most mornings I don’t want to wake up J        

Food Cravings? Well, due to my heartburning, my nightly treat has been popsicles.  It’s sweet (but not that bad, only 8 grams of sugar per pop) and cold and doesn’t contain dairy…I’ll take it.

What I Miss?  My cute fall clothes.  And unfortunately I get emails from Banana, Gap, Old Navy, etc., that show all the cute fall trends that I can’t wear at the moment…but at least it’s motivation for the post-baby body project!

Symptoms?  Heartburn, round ligament pain, general giant-ness and uncomfortableness.      

Belly Button?  Out
 
Best Moment of the Week?  Just continuing to sort Rob-O’s clothes and do laundry and get everything ready for his arrival!  We’re getting the house cleaned up/set up, slowly but surely.  And (this is when you KNOW you’ve gotten old) we ordered a new dishwasher and finally had it delivered today!!  Yaaaay!!  The dishwasher that came with the house was pretty dang old and crummy…you couldn’t really fit more than one day’s worth of dishes in it, and even then they didn’t get really clean, and it was LOUD.  We ordered a dishwasher that was a step down from the one we had in Dallas (got it on sale and got an extra 10% off thanks to a coupon, holla!), but it still looks pretty dang amazing and will definitely give us more room to add dishes, bottles, etc.  I want to go wash some dishes now.  Weird.

This pic was taken at my parents' house.  I'm sporting my TU shirt because it's game day (obvi).  We won, but it was ugly.  P.S. I'm a whale.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on full term! That has to make you feel awesome. :) And you don't look like a whale, you look beautiful! I'm not sure if it really is that awesome of a dishwasher or if this is what they call severe nesting. :) Either way, glad you're pumped about washing dishes. 3 weeks my friend! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME, Jenny!!! Congrats on 37 weeks! You can do this! 20lbs is amazing, and you really do look so dang CUTE! I made it 38 weeks with the twins, so yeah, I've been there!
    - Jennifer 'Roberts' Stephenson

    ReplyDelete