Tuesday, June 19, 2012

21 Week Update


How Far Along? 21 Weeks

Size of Baby?  This week he’s the size of a pomegranate, 10.5 inches (head to toe, no longer measuring head to rump) and 12.7 oz.  I’m not sure what kind of pomegranate is 10.5 inches...that’s a pretty freakin’ huge fruit. 

Maternity Clothes?  Mostly maternity pants and then some non-maternity shirts.  This past weekend my mom took me to buy a few more maternity items for my birthday.  J    

Weight Gain?  We’re gonna go with 12ish lbs…I think I don’t want to look anymore to be honest.

Gender?  Little Dude. 

Sleep? Sleeping well…although when I lay down I sound like a dinosaur because all these weird burpy sounds start coming up.  So not cool.      

Food Cravings?  All of it.  Food in general.

What I Miss? Sleeping on my back or on my stomach.   

Symptoms? Moodiness…extra road rage and general irritation.  I apologize if I’ve been mean to you, whoever you are.  I blame the baby. 

Belly Button?  Shallow innie…or a “flattie” as a co-worker and I call it. 

Best Moment of the Week?  BJ got to feel the baby kick on Sunday night…that was pretty cool. J  It is definitely weird, but pretty funny.   Also, it was my birthday this past week (hooray, I’m old!) and so we went home and I got cake and birthday wishes, which is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment