Saturday, June 9, 2012

Halfway There! 20 week update


How Far Along? 20 Weeks!  20 down, 20 to go!

Size of Baby?  Per the Bump, 6.5 inches and 10.2 oz…per our ultrasound on Thursday, baby is a little bigger than that, measuring at about 11 oz (what can I say, we’re overachievers, and our child will be too…) 

Maternity Clothes?  A mix of both…I went through my closet today and packed away a bunch of clothes that I cannot wear anymore, and now my closet looks very sad and bare.  However I don't want to go buy a bunch more pregnancy clothes since I can only wear them for a few months, so be warned, I will be wearing repeats frequently. 

Weight Gain?  Per the doctor’s office: 10 lbs.  Per my scale, 10-12 lbs, depending on the day. 

Gender?  BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY!  And yes, we already have a name, Robert Oscar (a combination of family names).  Will we call him Rob, Robert, Oscar, Rosco, WHO KNOWS?! 

Sleep? Sleeping is better now that I’ve decided to not eat dairy after 5 p.m.    

Food Cravings?  Sugar, chocolate, salty snacks, normal Jenni cravings.

What I Miss? Fitting into my old clothes.   

Symptoms? Pregnancy rage.  Ok, so maybe not “rage” per se, but severe annoyance.  Little things irritate me very easily.  If you're riding in the car with me while I drive, you will probably experience some of this rage.  I realize it’s completely irrational, coming from the girl who just caused a wreck a week ago, but it happens.  Also, I'm starting to feel like I'm "great with child"...bending over to pick things up is getting harder, as is getting in and out of the car. 

Belly Button?  Shallow innie.

Best Moment of the Week?  Definitely having the anatomy scan ultrasound and finding out baby boy is healthy and growing! J  My doctor said that everything looks perfect! YAY!  So exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment