Monday, June 25, 2012

Brief Bachelorette Thoughts

I'm too lazy to post a blow by blow of this show, so I'll just share my overall thoughts:

Arie - I do think it's weird that he didn't acknowledge the fact that he knew Cassie (the producer) from way back when.  Obviously Emily doesn't care b/c she's still tongue wrestling with him after that whole thing came out.

John "Wolf" - Dude doesn't really seem to have great chemistry w/ Em.  Seems like a nice enough dude, just probably not gonna happen.

Sean - Thumbs up

Doug - Why are your arms crossed when you're sitting alone with Emily if you're not pissed at her?  She's in the corner of the freakin' window seat huddled up against the wall and the window!  You could tell that was doomed.  Peace out dude.

Chris - You are really freakin' intense, dude.  I'm kind of scared of you...I'm afraid that Emily is going to have to call the cops on you when she dumps you and you're stalking her.  Weirdo. 

Jef - Right now he's my guess for who gets the final rose.  He looks like he's about 12, but I think he and Emily are best girlfriends and could totally play house together. 

John gets sent home, no surprise, but I really wish she would have sent Chris home too, b/c he is kind of nuts. 

Always love the hometown dates though...looking forward to next week and the awkwardness of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment