Sunday, June 3, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along? Week 19

Size of Baby?  About 6 inches & 8.5 oz…either a mango or a large heirloom tomato. 

Maternity Clothes?  A mix of both…but guess who FINALLY received her Destination Maternity gift cards in the maaaaaiiiiil?!?!?!  MEEE!  Hooray hooray hooray!!  I bought a sweater for fall, a sweater dress (that will also come in handy in the fall with some leggings), a skirt for work, jeans, khaki work pants, green shorts, two tees, two tanks, and a cute white eyelet shirt!  Plus I still have some $$ left over on my gift card!  Score!

Weight Gain? 10ish lbs 

Gender?  We find out on THURSDAY!  SO EXCITED!!!!

Sleep? Sleep is wonderful. J    

Food Cravings?  Sugar, salty snacks, normal Jenni cravings.  Tonight we're having fried chicken, a la the Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook...looking VERY much forward to that!

What I Miss? Fitting into my old clothes (there are a LOT of cute sun dresses that I want to wear without looking like a whale, but that's not gonna happen this summer).   

Symptoms? I’ve decided my heartburn is worse when I have dairy, so I’m going to try to lay off that for a while.  Goodbye ice cream and cheese...moment of silence...

Belly Button?  Shallow innie.

Best Moment of the Week?  I am deferring this one since I just answered it a few days ago… J
I cropped my head out of this b/c I looked ridiculous.  :)

1 comment: