Saturday, June 23, 2012

22 Week Update



How Far Along? 22 Weeks

Size of Baby?  This week he’s the length of a spaghetti squash, or 11 inches and he's weighing about a pound!  Wow!

Maternity Clothes?  A mix of both    

Weight Gain?  Probably about 12-14 lbs

Gender?  Boy! 

Sleep? Falling asleep is a lot easier now that I’m generally avoiding dairy in the evenings…heartburn is less intense!  When I’m asleep I’m dead to the world.  Also, when I’m laying down to fall asleep, I usually feel little Robert squirming around in there, which is kinda cool.      

Food Cravings?  For some reason I really want spaghetti…plain old, gluten-y noodle spaghetti.  I haven’t had it, but it sounds good.

What I Miss? Being skinny, eating dairy without feeling like my esophagus is burning, etc.

Symptoms? Moodiness & heartburn.    

Belly Button?  It wants to come out…I’m very curious as to when it will actually happen! 

Best Moment of the Week?  Hmmm…can’t think of anything in particular!  This week has been a pretty good one in general!  My sister in law sent little Robert a super cute outfit, so that was fun to open!  I am just enjoying life here in the big D!!

2 comments:

  1. I completely feel you on the heartburn lately. It seems like everything I eat causes it and I end up standing a lot because sitting makes it even worse. I feel like I haven't been able to give the stomach a good stretch in years! :) You look great and SO TAN! Grrrr.... Let's do lunch again soon--you know I'm free whenever! :)

    ReplyDelete