Wednesday, September 12, 2012

33 Week Update

I'm not using the normal template today, I'm just too lazy. :) 

I'm 33 weeks as of Saturday, I'm feeling huge and very pregnant and it's getting harder to get comfortable.  I wake up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom, my hips usually hurt when I wake up, and after climbing the stairs my legs/bum are kind of burning like I've just done a million lunges.  What was Rob-O's judo chops to the ribs now feels like Sonic the Hedgehog is rolling around in my stomach...less sharp jabs more rolling and tossing and turning.  I still have lots of heartburn, I'm mostly in maternity clothes (even my big t-shirts are getting too short), and I'm pretty much all belly, as people have been telling me.  Luckily, my ankles/feet/fingers haven't swollen, so I'm still wearing my rings and my high heels (when the occasion calls for them).  I have a doctor's appointment with a NEW doctor on Monday (one that was recommended by friends), and I'm looking forward to that! 

Also, we're supposed to close on our new house next week!!  Eeeek!!  So excited!!  I can't wait to get settled in before the baby is born.  We're going to have the carpets cleaned and we need to paint a few rooms, then we'll be ready to move in!  We'll pick up the crib and changing table/dresser that weekend and I'll spend the next week unboxing things and putting them together, getting the car seat all prepared, and washing sheets, clothes and the cloth diapers that I've ordered.  Yes, we're doing cloth diapers.  It should be interesting.  :)

I look pretty terrifying in this pic, so ignore me from the shoulders up...focus on the bump.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing cloth diapers!?! I did not know this. I am very interested in learning more about cloth diapering. Tons of my friends do it and love it. Keep me updateda

    ReplyDelete