Thursday, September 27, 2012

35 Weeks and Giant

I don't really have an update today...I'm just feeling giant, even though I know I don't LOOK that huge.  Sometimes I really wonder how my stomache can actually grow anymore...it just feels so tight and stretched! 

We've moved into our new house this weekend (yaaay!) and things are getting put away/organized, slowly but surely.  The whole house is basically white, so color needed to be added, pronto.  We painted the master bedroom a bright green, like we had in our house in Dallas, and we painted the office a really nice warm yellow-y beige color (Honeysuckle Beige, to be exact).  We painted the little dude's room also (a nice warm teddy bear brown color), we've put together his crib and moved in his changing table/dresser.  I've also done a load or two of baby laundry with special ultra sensitive laundry detergent.  I still have lots to do, though!  Plus I really want to paint the dining room, kitchen, living room, and foyer...just a few more rooms, right?

Fun fact, my doctor here takes ultrasound pics every time I go in (which is once a week now), so I get lots of pictures of my sweet Rob-O.  I think I'm kind of crazy about him already!  Here are a few 3D pictures of him from our last appointment on Monday.  So funny!!



 
Yes, I think I need to give him a hug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment