Monday, September 17, 2012

Post Doctor Update

So we went to our new doctor today, hooray!  He was much better than the last one!!!  Talked a lot and talked fast, but was nice and seemed more interested in me and BJ rather than my chart.  We got a couple of pictures of little Rob-O and I am starting my weekly visits, so I'll be heading back next week!  He did an ultrasound, and baby is head down (hooray) but still pretty high, so the doctor doesn't think he'll be making an appearance anytime too soon.  Baby Robert might end up being a bobble head, as his head was measuring a couple weeks ahead of schedule, with the rest of his body measuring at or a little behind schedule.  But he'll be a cute bobble head :).  Everything looks good, so we are right on track for the normal due date (October 27)!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment