Friday, July 8, 2011

Meat + Meat = Meaty Goodness

So it's Friday night, Dude is out of town for work, and I was feeling cranky driving home.  All I wanted in life was some french fries.  Instead, I resisted the urge to order them and I ordered a plain, cheeseless Wendy's Baconator (1/2 lb double, of course).  I threw away the buns when I got home and put the bacon between the two hamburger patties and made my own little bacon sandwich.  That little number DEFINITELY satisfied crummy mood.  Now I'm ready to focus on other things, like cleaning the house, syncing my iPod for tomorrow's run, and watching Harry Potter. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I actually found a hamburger joint here in Katy (Mooyah - maybe they have them in the Dallas area?) that will make your burger an "iceburger". They wrap your patties and other toppings with a huge iceberg lettuce leaf. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a Mooyah here...I've gone a couple times, "pre-paleo" and had their burger and it was pretty good! I will have to try the ice burger. Do y'all have SmashBurger there? I am OBSESSED with their sweet potato SmashFries! And you can get a burger without a bun, you just end up eating it with a fork and knife.

    ReplyDelete