Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome!

I decided to start a blog!  Woohoo!  I have nothing exciting to share really other than food that my husband and I make and some funny pictures of my cats...but even if no one reads this at least it will allow me to post this stuff without filling up facebook with posts about paleo dinners and fat cats! 

The title of my blog stems from a classic "Jenni" moment...I had asked my mother in law if she wanted to buy some poinsettias from my little brother, who was selling them at Christmas time for his high school band stuff.  She said she would, and we went on watching TV or whatever we were doing.  About an hour later, I realized I hadn't asked her what color poinsettias she wanted, so I asked her, "Red, pink or white?"...just like that...aaaand everyone looked at me like I was crazy.  Apparently since no one had mentioned the poinsettias for the past hour, that question was pretty random and no one was sure what I was talking about.  Oops!  That's just a little taste of what it's like living in Jenni World...hope you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment